Family Health Ministries (FHM) is a faith-based nonprofit organization dedicated to developing long-term relationships with underserved individuals, families and communities to help them help themselves in culturally-relevant ways.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

"A Look at the Candidates"


I am sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days but I have been in Port Au Prince and didn't have Internet. Just a look at a couple of the men running for president. I believe there are 18 people running for president and at least two of them are women. I know this because I saw their posters around town. Mr. Baker was a presidential candidate in 2006 I don't know how he is doing in this election. If the election is decided by the most billboards and posters then I would call Mr. Celestin the winner. It should be interesting to see how it turns out. Please pray for the election process in Haiti pray that a person is chosen that will place God first in their life and will seek justice for all who live in Haiti. Peace, Love and Joy. Missy


No comments: