Family Health Ministries (FHM) is a faith-based nonprofit organization dedicated to developing long-term relationships with underserved individuals, families and communities to help them help themselves in culturally-relevant ways.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"One Bedroom Apartment Available in Leogane, Haiti"


Just a quick update on my apartment. I stopped by the apartment this morning on my way to work and it is coming a long nicely. Mr. Charlemange, the owner, was there and quickly showed me around the apartment. He said he was sorry it wasn't ready on time. I had not really expected it to be ready in eight days so I wasn't disappointed with the delay. I have lived in Haiti long enough to know nothing gets completed on time. He asked me if I had found someone to rent the downstairs apartment. I said, "No, but I would keep a look out for someone to rent it." So. if anyone is looking for an apartment in Leogane, Haiti just let me know. Peace, Love and Joy. Missy

No comments: