Family Health Ministries (FHM) is a faith-based nonprofit organization dedicated to developing long-term relationships with underserved individuals, families and communities to help them help themselves in culturally-relevant ways.

Monday, November 8, 2010

"Electricity and a Drill That's All You Need"



Tonight we had electricity after supper so I asked Peter if he could come with his drill and install my towel racks for me in my bathroom. He said, "Yes." To make a long story short Peter could not come over but he said I could use the drill. So, I went and picked up the drill and came back to my apartment and got to work. In Haiti, when you have electricity you have to work quick because you never know when it will go out. Well the job is done and I think the towel racks look nice. Peace, Love, and Joy. Missy

2 comments:

jnet said...

Hey Missy (& Janet), Just wanted to let you know that I'm following the blog and thankful for your updates. You are ever-present in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace,
Jeanette

jnet said...

Oh, and by the way - the towel racks look GREAT! :)